Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Yep, she’s… different

DSCN6819

DSCN6823 DSCN6821

the brands… dress: Nicole Richie, shoes: Nine West. 

Okay, so admittedly I might be slightly insane… Today’s temperatures were in the negatives (windchill –20’s!), but I’m still wearing dresses.  Yes, potentially I’ve lost it.  Ah well, I embrace the crazy side of myself and enjoy wearing my springtime dress in the bitter cold winter months… Unfortunately for me, my building had a fire alarm set off and the entire building was evacuated into the cold.  Thank goodness my car was close!  Maybe I learned my lesson… maybe not.

DSCN6815

10 comments:

Sonia Umberto said...

a good combination
I'm following u via GFC&bloglovin, hope u can follow back. THX XOXO

Moda della donna

Bloglovin

Jenny Plog said...

Beautiful look!!!


www.plogstyle.com

Mica T said...

That is a beautiful dress! I can see why you wore it despite the weather. Sounds so cold though, I'd be wearing so many layers!

Away From The Blue

Chiamaka Abasilim said...

Beautiful dress. I can totally see why you would dare to risk the cold.

http://thinkworkandgo.blogspot.com/

petra lorietta said...

wow♥ the dress is amazing!:)

www.lorietta.cz

Gaby de Modacapital said...

You look fabulous! Love the dress! :)
Come and visit my blog if you want.
xoxo
www.modacappital-blog.com

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

You look gorgeous. Dress, cardigan, booties & tights are all so pretty. Question for you are you wearing nude tights under the patterned ones, to keep warm?

Londyn said...

Thanks Ada! No, I'm not, but I should have been!!

Lorena said...

I adore the look -
This Nicole Richie dress is a keeper.

Jointy Croissanty said...

Such a beautiful dress! You have great sense of style!