Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Closet Swap!

The month of June is wrapping up, July heat wave is upon us, and it’s official – we’re into summer!  That said, it’s time to ensure the wardrobe transition is taking place.  Do you swap out your closet for summer?  While I don’t actually swap out any clothing in my closet, I do certainly have sections that I ignore for the summer months and items that I embrace as the sun continues to shine longer and brighter.

As a part of the Raise.com interactive campaign “Closet Swap,” I’m happy to be part of a group of fashion bloggers sharing what wardrobe transitions are taking place in our own closets as we move into summer attire.

My go-to summer transition items include bright bold patterns, light summer dresses, and sexy heels (mainly summer sandals).  Not only are dresses forever feminine and flirty, but they’re also comfortable and so easy!  With a bold pattern and a sexy heel, there’s hardly a need for jewelry or heavy accessories (which I find can be irritating in the sticky Cincinnati heat); just throw on and go!

Bold Patterns… Summer Dresses… Sexy Sandals

DSCN4715 DSCN5019 DSCN4898 DSCN4856

DSCN4785 DSCN5221  DSCN4695 DSCN5255

DSCN5562 DSCN4534 DSCN7296 Date1

It even works with maternity!

DSCN8290 DSCN8146 DSCN8135 DSCN8258

DSCN8060 DSCN8481 DSCN8048 DSCN8037

If you’re looking to update your summer wardrobe, make sure to check out Raise.com. Raise is a new platform where you can buy gift cards to your favorite brands at a discounted price, and sell your unused gift cards for cash. From Forever21 to Kohl’s, they have gift cards to meet all your fashion needs!

Also, check out lulus.com for fabulous dresses as below!

image

15 comments:

Diana Ashuayem said...

Lovely dresses. You are lucky some of them works with maternity.
effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

Jaela Lopez said...

SUCH A SEXY AND LOVELY LADY


www.jayla31.blogspot.com

Gogui Ortz said...

you look gorgeous!!! in every single outfit. congrats on your pregnancy! xxx
http://www.timeless-look.com

Laura B said...

You look amazing! I love all your dresses! I am starting a new link up and would love if you are able to link up!

Always Maylee said...

You look amazing with your cute belly bump. Love all the dresses!

xo, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

You have the best collection of printed dress (and heels as we all know). Love all of your dresses. And Raise sounds like a cool company and fun for what they do.


P.S. Thanks so much for stopping by and approving of my new haircut. =)

Jointy Croissanty said...

Gorgeous dresses! Fourth is my favorite!

jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

Mica T said...

You have so many gorgeous dresses! :)

I swap my wardrobe out for each season - only because I have more clothes than wardrobe space so I have to store some of it in boxes...even after multiple wardrobe clear outs, haha!

Away From The Blue

Natalia | Fashioned by Love said...

You look so beautiful! I think you are one of the most stylish mummys-to-be I've even seen! x

Londyn said...

Awww! Thank you so much!

Sanja said...

So many beautiful dresses! Love them :)

Sanja's Burgundy Blog
Sanja's Burgundy Blog on Facebook

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

Your summer style looks fab, girl!

Lorena said...

I totally admire how you have just kept on wearing your regular clothes throughout your maternity, thus maintaing your style.

Jaime Costilow said...

LOVE that you've been able to transition some pre-maternity clothes into your looks! So adorable!

XO, Jaime
RregallySoled.com

Jaela Lopez said...

AMAZING!!! I love that you work these dress out.


www.jayla31.blogspot.com