Thursday, July 3, 2014

Less is more

So, you may have noticed that the farther along I get in this pregnancy, the less and less accessories I wear.  They just bother me!  Especially when I have a “hot flash” moment coming on – I just can’t deal with anything extra hanging on me.  That said, I just couldn’t resist this cute little fedora today.  It was utilitarian too as it kept the sun out of my eyes, so that justified it all the more!

DSCN8662 DSCN8664

A necessary evil – switch to flats for any walking required!


Get the look…

image image

image image

Bump Date: pic taken @ 34 weeks


SEC by wind said...

cool outfit

mind to visit my new blog post?

Chiamaka Abasilim said...

You always look amazing and the flats are fashionably cute.

Jenny Richard said...

am loving your outfit, so cute, nice post, looking amazing. check out my blog

Mica T said...

Love the snake print flats with the LBD! It must be so hard being in the 3rd trimester during summer, but you're still managing to look great! :)

Away From The Blue

Andrea jueong said...

Love your shoes and hat!

Lorena said...

You have always managed to look beautiful.
This looks good.